Quality Pool Screen Repair and Enclosures
Proudly serving the residents and businesses of Windermere!
Call Today! (407) 766-4919
Windermere Pool Screen Repair
For pool screen repair, most people do DIY repairs or hire a contractor from elsewhere in Orlando. Different contractors have different capabilities – below are the qualities to look for in your contractor.
- Bonded: The contractor should be bonded as this tells you he is willing to stand behind his work and to be held accountable to honor all claims. You will be compensated in case of loss resulting from a lapse in follow-through on the part of the contractor, poor workmanship or defective products and damage resulting from the crew in the process of executing the repairs.
- Licensed: Contractors in “uncategorized trades” such as pool screen repair are licensed by the local county, which is Orange County in the case of Windermere.
- Insured: The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation requires that contractors carry General Liability Insurance, which covers you should anything happen at your premises while repairs are going on (such as injury).
- Longevity in the business: Longevity is an important way of measuring credibility and reliability. A contractor who has been around for several years will have learnt from his mistakes and successes and is more likely to have the specialized tools, equipment, and experienced manpower for the job.
- Comprehensive service: Pool screens may require repairs, partial replacements, or complete replacement, depending on the extent of the damage. A good pool screen repair company should, therefore, offer comprehensive service, including doing inspections to determine what is required, getting rid of waste after the job, and assisting you get the necessary permits and licenses from the local authorities.
- Guarantees: A good contractor will offer a workmanship warranty. Go for a contractor who uses materials from top manufacturers since these not only last longer, but they also have attractive warranties. Do not rely on ads since these are usually self-serving. Consider reviews and customer testimonials to determine if the contractor has a good reputation.
- Specialization: There are many general contractors in the Orlando area, but not all of them have experience in pool screen replacement and repairs. You want a contractor who is a specialist since a poorly installed pool screen enclosure will not give you the UV and weather protection, insect proofing, safety for kids and pets, and other desired results.
- Cost: Cost considerations should be secondary if you want a good job. Contractors with overly low rates are most likely cutting corners such as by using poor quality screens and framings.
At Poolside Screen Repair, Inc, we are the go to company for Windermere residents who need quality screens service.
Call us today and we will be glad to help!
Click the button below and one of our pool screen experts will be in touch shortly!
Your Information is Always Private!