Quality Pool Screen Repair and Enclosures
Proudly serving the residents and businesses of Winter Garden!
Call Today! (407) 766-4919
Winter Garden Pool Screen Repair
Winter Garden’s climatic conditions characterized by hot summers with highs of 92 degrees, 74 rainy days that produce 49.6 inches of rain, high humidity, and a UV index of 6.1 call for pool screen enclosures. These enclosures also keep kids, pets, bugs, and wild animals away, they provide privacy, they are aesthetically pleasing, and they increase the resale value of a home.
Pool screen repair makes for a good DIY project and many Winter Garden residents do repairs and replacements themselves, but there are several reasons why this should be left to a professional.
- Experience: A pro will know the best screen and framing materials given Winter Garden’s specific climatic conditions. A pro will have learnt from his mistakes and success and those of others in the industry. He also know the latest trends and technologies and will be able to advise you accordingly. When you hire a pro, he will do a thorough inspection to determine if you need repairs or replacement, which could end up saving you a lot of money.
- Safety: The screen and framing used in pool screen enclosures can easily buckle under the weight of a human being, making the work potentially dangerous. A professional will have the right ladders and other safety equipment as well as the necessary safety gear. In case of an accident, a contractor will have General Liability Insurance which is mandatory in Florida, while you will not with DIY repairs.
- Convenience: A lot goes into pool screen repair. The job requires at least 2 people and it can take days to complete. The job also involves getting the necessary permits and licenses from the local authorities and cleaning up after the job. Hiring a pro, therefore, gives you unparalleled convenience.
- Cost benefits: You actually save money when you hire a pro. This is because you will not need to buy the specialized tools, equipment, and safety gear need for the job.
- Voiding manufacturer warranty: If your pool screen’s warranty is still on, do not attempt to do the repairs yourself as this will void the manufacturer warranty. If the installer had workmanship warranty, take advantage of this.
You should, however, not go for the first pool screen repair company you come across. The company you pick for pool screen repair should be reputable (look at testimonials and reviews), should offer workmanship guarantees, should be licensed, bonded and insured, and should have been around for some time.
Call us today and we will be glad to help!
Click the button below and one of our pool screen experts will be in touch shortly!
Your Information is Always Private!